BEING ORIGINAL WHEN YOU SPEAK IN FRONT OF PEOPLE MEANS .....
* using your own words to explain and describe your information instead of the common lingo and phrases that people like to throw around.
* telling real live stories that actually happened to you so that your audience finds it easy to relate to you and you have that emotional heart connection.
* using what’s happening in the room, or what someone has said to illustrate a point.
* having fun and stepping out your comfort zone from time to time.
* allowing yourself to be spontaneous and in the moment.
DO THAT AND YOUR AUDIENCE WILL ..........
* be interested in what you have to say and pay attention.
* participate fully as they will be enrolled.
* enjoy the unexpected and be curious as to what you will come up with next.
* be impressed that you are able to use what’s been said and what’s happening in the room.
* deepen their connection with you that you are obviously interested in them, personally.
* enjoying what you have to say even if its a topic they are very familiar with.
* notice and appreciate the fact that you have put an effort into what you are saying instead of using worn out, very tired and over used phrasing.
* enjoy the energy and the different way that you present.
* remember the way you made them feel
Be original when you speak in front of people and you will
* have fun.
* surprise yourself and learn to trust yourself more than you have ever done before.
* find presenting becomes easier as you feed off the energy from the audience.
* not have to remember so much as you can use what is being said in the room.
* know without a doubt you have everyone’s complete attention.
* leave knowing you did a great job and have a reason to be proud of yourself.
It’s a no-brainer, don’t our think!?!
For an all-round fun, enjoyable and effective presentation, use:
* your own words and give a fresh slant to what you present.
* what’s going on in the room and make real connections.
* your own stories to hold everyone’s attention and interest.
* your adventurous side and have fun being spontaneous.